The EuroPaver500 roadside batch mix plant provides a 500kg batch of material in under 15 minutes. The self monitoring unit provides a full audit trail using GPS data logging. The EuroPaver is designed to produce asphalt hot mix at the correct temperature at the correct time, helping eliminate waste. The units come installed on a trailer, with a 240v 1Ph. genset and TBL20 stage red diesel burner.
- 500 kg hot batch mix
- Mixing drum with internal lifters
- Diesel power generator – Pramac P6000 single phase 240v
- Generator fuel consumption 1.3ltrs/hr
- Helical gearbox drive system
- Fixed discharge chute
- EOGB Baltur TBL20 – 2 Stage Diesel burner –10 Ltrs/hr. 120 – 250kw
- Burner limit safety switch
- 150Litr Fuel Tank
- Hydraulic discharge rams
- Internal heat vector system
- Infra red pirometer temperature monitoring with external display
- GPS and data logging program
- Complete touch screen control panel with USB interface data transfer
- 2 x FLS LED lights installed for night work
- Emergency temperature cut off plus adjustable timer
- Indespension trailer mounted
- 4 x emergency stop switches gross trailer weight
- All PUWER assessed and approved plant
- Full operator training and certification provided
- Gross Trailer weight 2000kg
- Operation and maintenance manuals
Produce hot mix on-site or at the roadside and save time previously wasted visiting batching plants. Complete more jobs in one day, increasing productivity and efficiency.
Mix accurate quantities of material needed for each job and work more cost-effectively. Recycle the leftovers from every job and eliminate waste asphalt.
Produce controlled quantities of hot mix and re-use all types of RAP – significantly reducing wastage. Travel fewer miles to asphalt plants to cut down on fuel emissions too.
Transform your approach to road-repair job scheduling. Remove the reliance on asphalt plant opening hours with hot-mix on demand. Complete jobs anytime – including weekends, evenings and holidays.
Produce high quality hot-mix, whether virgin mix or RAP, for a range of applications. Heat your material on-site, so it’s the ideal temperature for better compaction and a long-lasting, durable result.
Utilise RAP and save a minimum of 50% over buying asphalt from a nearby plant. Improve your bottom line by eliminating asphalt waste, removing daily trips to plants and reducing the need to cold-patch pot holes.