The EP1000 series mobile asphalt plant provides a 1000Kg batch of material in under 15 minutes. The self monitoring unit has full GPS Data logging providing a full audit trail. The mobile unit is Designed to provide you with asphalt at the correct temperature at the correct time eliminating waste. The unit all come complete with Trailer, 415v 3Ph Genset and TBL45 2 Stage – Red Diesel Burner.
- 1000 Kg Batch hot
- Mixing drum with internal lifters
- Diesel power generator – Pramac P9000 three phase 415v
- Generator fuel consumption 2 ltrs/hr
- Helical gearbox drive system
- Fixed discharge chute
- EOGB Baltur TBL45 – 2 Stage Diesel burner –15 Ltrs/hr. 150-450KW
- Burner limit safety switch
- 250Litr Fuel Tank
- Hydraulic discharge rams
- Internal heat vector system
- Infra red pirometer temperature monitoring with external display
- GPS and Data logging program
- Complete touch screen control panel with USB interface data transfer
- 2 x FLS LED lights installed for night work
- Emergency temperature cut off plus adjustable timer
- Indespension trailer mounted
- 4 x emergency stop switches gross trailer weight
- All PUWER assessed and approved plant
- Full operator training and certification provided
- Gross Trailer weight 2450kg
- Operation and maintenance manuals
Our mobile asphalt plant provides a hot batch mix on site. Our machine provides you with the correct amount of material at the correct temperature for an optimum reinstatement process.
A mobile asphalt production unit is enables utilities and highways teams to work with much more efficiency with upto 30 percent less wastage of asphalt. You only mix what you need eliminating wastage.
Black Goes Green
Less miles travelled to the asphalt plants and eliminating waste by only mixing what you need when you need it – virgin mix solutions. Our units can also effectively hot mix RAP/Millings/Breakout/hot box waste.
Full audit trail from the EUROPAVER Data logging system – recording material temperature, location and date via the control panel GPS.
The EUROPAVER products comply with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislation.
Our mobile asphalt plants are CE marked. Our units are also manufactured in accordance with Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER)