Euroblend exhibits at West Midlands HAUC Roadshow
The 2016 West Midlands HAUC Roadshow will be held on Thursday 22nd September at Wolverhampton Racecourse. This one day event is FREE TO ATTEND for delegates and there will be over 60 exhibition stands on site with suppliers and exhibitors demonstrating the benefits of recent product and materials innovations. The theme of the Roadshow is 18 Years – Coming of Age.
There will be a FREE seminar session covering a range of topical issues. The session will start at 11.00am and you do not need to book in advance to attend but please do book to attend the event.
The programme is
• DfT Update: Sally Kendall, Head of Street Works Policy & Regulation, DfT
• The Challenges of Today (7 day working) – Does Legislation Work?: Paul Gerrard, Strategic Street Works Manager, National Grid & Tom Ward, Solicitor, Oliver Legal
• Innovations to Overcome the Challenges of Today: Michael Cook, Head of Transformation, Thames Water/Kier
• The Future of Street Data Management: Richard Groombridge, GeoPlace
• Drones – Technology in Street Works: John Vaughan LMS (PN Daly)
Complimentary refreshments will be available to all visitors, including a Hog Roast (or vegetarian alternative) generously sponsored by SRL Traffic Systems.
The first 150 visitors will also be able to enjoy a complimentary breakfast roll courtesy of Signal Traffic Management (vouchers should be collected from the Signal stand in the Ringside Suite).